“Personal information”, is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to you. Personal information includes “sensitive personal information” and “pseudonymized personal information” but excludes anonymous information or information that has had the identity of an individual permanently removed.
- Information we collect and how we use it
- Information You Provide to Us
- Social Networking Activities
- Financial Transactions
- Site Use Information
- How We Use Information
- Cookies Policy
- Opting Out of Communications
- Disclosing Information to Third Parties
- Links to Other Websites
- Child Privacy
- Consent to Transfer of Information from Outside the United States
- Governing Law
Information We Collect and How We Use it
The following describes the types of personal and other information we may collect about you, and how we use and maintain that information:
Information You Provide to Us
AIPM gathers and retains personal information about you, including name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other personal information when you voluntarily submit it to us. If you submit information in connection with an employment opportunity listed on our Careers page, in addition to contact information we may collect your date of birth, education history, military service, immigration status and employment history as well as information about references you identify.
Before you can utilize some portions of our Websites, we may require that you request access to those portions by providing us with your contact information, a username and a password. If you provide us with a telephone number or an email address, you expressly agree that we, or our authorized agents, can use that information to contact you about your access request or your account, or about AIPM and its associated activities.
We may keep any information that you provide to us indefinitely.
Social Networking Activities
Our Websites may allow you to enter social networking websites such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter. If you choose to follow, like, friend, share, or comment on our social media websites, or otherwise share information on these social networking websites, we may receive information about you. We may use such information about you in a variety of ways, including to enhance your experience with AIPM outreach and to communicate with you about new AIPM activities, products and/or services. We may keep all of this information indefinitely.
If you purchase products directly from our websites, you will be engaging in a financial transaction through our HealthyLife Learn Website, https://healthylifelearn.com/ . In any such transaction, you will be asked to provide certain financial information, such as your credit card information. We use technology designed to encrypt the transmission of data to us through the system, as well as financial information we receive, transfer or maintain. If you submit financial information through https://healthylifelearn.com/ all of that information is submitted directly and securely to a third-party payment processor; AIPM does not receive or retain any financial information submitted through https://healthylifelearn.com/.
Site Use Information
How We Use Information
a. We use the personal information you give us, that we collect through social networking activities and that we receive through financial transactions:
- to carry out our obligations arising from your registration and any other agreement entered into between you and us;
- to identify you and communicate with you;
- to update and communicate with you regarding your account as required;
- to provide you with the information and services you request from us;
- to respond to your questions and provide related services;
- to improve AIPM Websites;
- to enhance your experience with AIPM outreach;
- to communicate with you about new or existing AIPM activities, products or services and other information that AIPM believes is relevant and useful to its visitors, where you have not opted out of receiving such information;
- to send you third party information that AIPM believes is relevant and useful to you, where you have given your consent;
- to notify you about changes to our activities or related services or to ask you to provide feedback;
- to enable you to participate in a webinar, seminar or complete a survey;
- to administer and protect our business and Websites (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data); or
- to process and consider you for employment at AIPM.
b. We use the aggregate, anonymous site use data collected to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of visitors to the Websites; to measure user interests regarding specific areas of the Websites; and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. Without such data, we would not know which parts of the Websites are the most popular, and we would not be able to change and update the content and services appropriately.
Types of cookies we may use on our Websites include:
- Session cookies: These temporary cookies expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We may use session cookies to grant our users access to content and to enable actions such as remembering application or payment information as you are in the process of entering it.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We may use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the Websites for our users. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your account or to remember your choices on the Websites.
We do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser because we do not track users other than for aggregate statistical purposes.
Opting Out of Communications
If you have subscribed to or are otherwise receiving information from us by email and no longer want to receive such information in the future, you may opt out of receiving these emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of those emails you receive or on the unsubscribe page on the Websites. Please allow ample time for us to process your request. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Disclosing Information to Third Parties
- You request or authorize the release of your personal information.
- We may disclose personal information to our third-party contractors and payment processors who perform services for us in connection with the Websites, or to complete or confirm a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us. We may also disclose personal information to service providers or suppliers if the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us.
- We may also share aggregated or anonymous information that cannot identify you with third parties. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to our Websites or the number of people who have downloaded a particular document.
We use technology designed to encrypt the transmission of data to us through our Websites. In addition, we take steps to protect all user data we collect against any unauthorized access. However, you should keep in mind that the Websites are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control.
While we take steps to protect your personal information and keep it secure, you also play a role in protecting your information. You must maintain the security of your online transactions by not sharing your passwords and account information with any unauthorized parties.
Links to Other Websites
If you are under the age of 18, please do not use or access the Websites. It is not our intention to collect or use personal information from anyone under 18 years of age, and we will not knowingly do so. If we are made aware that we have collected any personal information from children under the age of 18 and are asked to delete such information from our system, we will promptly do so.
Consent to Transfer of Information from Outside of the United States
If you access the Websites from outside of the United States, information that we collect about you will be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely, which may involve the transfer of information out of your country of origin. By allowing us to collect information about you, you consent to such transfer and processing of your data.