Join Dr. Kahn, expert preventative cardiologist, to understand the 5 most important health numbers you need to know for your heart. These include your cholesterol, your nutrition (the number of servings of certain foods), your BMI (or body mass index), your heart calcium score, and your metabolic equivalence (which he’ll explain in detail).
- 5 health numbers you might need to know
- Nutrition – The number of fruits and vegetables you might want to eat in a day
- BMI – Your body mass index
- Heart Calcium – Checking your risk of heart disease
- Metabolic equivalence and measuring your fitness level